Monday, October 20, 2008

Not gone, just busy....

Ugh...I really hate to let the blog lag like this but I have a very good reason.

I'm currently in my final year of the Bachelor's of Fine Arts - Graphic Design programme at college so the majority of my time is now being spent preparing for my Portfolio show in May next year.

I will still continue to update the blog, just not as frequently as before. I really wish I could devote more time to it but my final show is the priority at the moment.


To all those who tagged me, thanks so much for the honour but I'm just unable to do any at this time. I hope you understand.

I also wanted to share some of what I've been up to recently. I've started doing illustrations of fashion models I find interesting for one reason or another. Now, I'm not an expert at capturing people's likeness so I put the name of the model underneath the picture just in case you don't get it.


Lara Stone


Natasha Poly


I'd like to know what you think of them! Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy