Friday, October 3, 2008

Like it or not? - JAIRO Zip-Up Corset Halter Dress

Exposed zippers are one of the biggest fashion trends of the season and for good reason. They're hot!

Zippers are no longer just a functional piece of hardware, they also serve as a stylish embellishment for clothing. Exposed zippers were first seen on the 2007 runways of Lanvin, Derek Lam and ChloƩ and they are still as, or even more, popular a year later.

I came across this black halter dress with exposed zipper front and while I think the dress looks cool from far, closer inspection reveals a texture that reminds me a lot of a papier mache craft project and that turns me off. Aside from this negative, however, I think the dress is quite cute and sexy!


What do you think? Hot dress or cheap craft project?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Mixed Fashion Design | Privacy Policy